Augustana - Sunday's Best

Monday 1 October 2007

First Post

Hello hello. Today's no different to any other day, nothing much is happening. College-Work-Sleep. Brilliant. Highlight of my day has been lunch. Because I ate. My time in college hasn't been that great. Don't like many people, few exceptions. Not my type of gadgies, although I have no idea who are my type? I haven't learned that much so far, a bit of a doddle. That's all, might write something here at some point later, might not. Either way; you don't care. Bye.

6 comments:

DaNny BoY said...

Bob marley was complete crap eh cuv :D

Duncan said...

You can like somehing or dislike something, describing something as "complete crap" just reflects a lack of communication skills, Danny Boy.

If you can't communicate effectively (i.e. in words, pictures or sounds), then you will not get far in this world. All of humanity communicates in one way or another. You don't have to use big words, or use complicated grammar, you can intersperse your words with pictures, links to videos, etc. But you must be able to tell your story - what didn't you like about it.

What we got here is failure to communicate.

Gaza the Gangster said...

duncan i failed hnc computing last year and now i am hooked on herione and blackcurrant capri suns. will you take me under my wing and nurse me back to full health? yours sincerly Gary Stewart former student xxxxx

Duncan said...

So sorry to hear that you have fallen on hard times, Gary.

I have contacted Grampian Social Services and they should be contacting you soon.

D

Clark said...

Cooper saying 2 randoms Hyia Pure Quality

Martyn041 said...

What? :S