Augustana - Sunday's Best

Monday 10 December 2007

Another Night, Just Another..

When something gets boring, you usually stop doing it. However, this is easier said than done when there is nothing else to do.. The past few weeks I've found town boring, but through peer pressure more than anything, I took the hobble in. Having been at a 18th at the Carlton Bar near the college the night before, I was quite tired having been up at all hours in Liquid (which recently, I have become to hate). All anyone is interested in is fighting, and it really is pathetic. If you look at someone the wrong way, you run the risk of getting into a fight. Fortunately for me, I'm abit more confident than most people I like to think so don't mind that much. Although I don't fancy myself as a hardman, I think i'd be more than capable of defending myself. I have a good set of pals too, and the majority of them are older so I usually don't worry myself too much about stuff like that. When I'm out and about I like to keep myself to myself and avoid saying anything out of line to anyone I don't know on first-name terms.

I started Saturday night off in Jam- which was basically: in, two pictures, babble to a few pals, then out. Yates- got a beer, was harranged by my pal to have a boogie with him on the dancefloor, then doddled down to Liquid with a few pals and spent the night wasting away with a bottle of champagne. I discovered, that town isn't the be all and end all. I'll still go in next week, I know in my head I will, but I really don't want to. The same drunken faces week in, week out. So, that's really my weekend.

Not got many plans for this week coming, going to go halfs for 2 Arctic Monkeys tickets with my mate, £30 pound from my measly bank balance which currently stands at £87.54. Think I have a lady friend coming over tommorow, and that's about it. Not looking forward to Christmas this year for some reason, but then again, I stopped getting excited about it when I was about 10. Not quite sure why, 'cause it's an excuse for parrrrtys but, it's not all that great with no money. I'll have to see about getting a part-time job :D Been listening to alot of Radiohead this week, loving the new album like. The dirtyness of Bodysnatchers is amazzzing.

Cheeerio

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Ah, the joys of being young.