Augustana - Sunday's Best

Monday 7 January 2008

Christmas Period

Well it's been forever since the last blog post since it's been so busy over the Christmas period. But also means there are plenty of things to blog about.

On the 23rd we had my mum's relations over for a meal at my house; which went well enough. Christmas Eve, went into town with my mate Gerz to get the last of my gifts. Bought my brother's watch, also got myself a jumper. Up at 7am on Christmas Day..a few nice surprises, Wii being one of them. A good laugh, I say. Round to my mum's relations for Presents, then out to Alford for another meal with my dad's relations this time. Boxing Day, headed into the town at night, pretty crappy night in all honesty. 30th, was in town, ended up at Stonehaven in my pal's house..yes, I was abit drunk. New Years eve, started up at the Carlton Bar, not the kind of atmosphere I expected though. Headed into town later on for the bells, wasn't the best; didn't feel like a good way to be going into 2008 to be honest. Landed up at a Party in Bridge of Don with my mates, which was more like a gathering than a party. Due to a lack of taxi's, we walked all the way to King Street til we finally flagged one down. Got back to the house at 6.30am. Woke up the next day 8pm. Tells a story of it's own.

Post is a tad blow by blow, but can't be bothered going into detail as it wasn't the greatest of Christmas Periods for me, but certainly wasn't the worst. Too much nothingness would be documented, and you'd be sleeping..

For now, goodbye. x

No comments: